- Obsolete Date 30-04-2020
- End of support date 30-04-2025
- Input voltage 100 – 240 VAC, rated (depending on power supply chosen)
- Power Consumption 28.2 W (maximum)
- Operating humidity range 5 to 95% (noncondensing)
- Memory and processor MIPS @ 650 MHz 32 MB flash Packet buffer size: 12 Mb 128 MB SDRAM
- Weight 3.3 kg
- Switching capacity 96 Gbps
- Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D) 43.99 x 23.8 x 4.39 cm
- Throughput up to 71.4 Mpps
- Latency 100 Mb Latency: < 7 µs 1000 Mb Latency: < 5 µs
- Product dimensions (H x W x D) 17.32 x 9.37 x 1.73 in
- Weight 7.28 lb
- Ports (48) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports
The HPE 1620 Gigabit Switch Series is an entry-level, smart-managed switch ideal for small businesses looking for basic network features to enhance network performance but without the added complexity and cost of more advanced switches. Part of the HPE OfficeConnect portfolio, these switches are plug-and-play out of the box. An intuitive Web GUI provides ease of access to fine tune switch operation, if necessary. The HPE 1620 Gigabit Switch Series consists of 8-, 24-, and 48-port models that can be rack mounted. Customizable features include VLANs, IEEE802.1p QoS and IGPM Snooping.
- 8- and 24-port models are fanless for quiet operation.
- Entry-level smart-managed Gigabit switching without the added cost or complexity.
- VLANs, QoS, and IGMP snooping for better network performance.
- Intuitive Web interface to fine tune switch operation, if needed.
- 8-, 24- and 48-port models plug-and-play out of the box.
The HPE 1620 Switch Series includes VLAN support to provide network traffic and resource segregation for additional security and better network performance.
Peace of Mind
An intuitive Web interface provides access to fine tune network performance, if necessary.
IEEE 802.1p QoS and IGMP Snooping prioritizes traffic and reduces unnecessary broadcast of multicast traffic for efficient network utilization.
The HPE 1620 Switch Series is an entry-level, smart-managed switch ideal for small businesses that deliver plug-n-play out of the box. No device configurations are needed to get up and running at gigabit speeds.
Simple Deployment and Management
Enhance Network Performance
The HPE 1620 Switch Series has a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
The switch series uses Energy Efficient Ethernet for lower power consumption.
Auto-speed negotiation automatically selects individual port speed depending on client capabilities without the need for manual intervention.
All models come with internal power supplies removing the need to manage external power adapters and can be rack mounted with the included hardware. The 8-port model can be deployed on the desktop, on the wall or in the rack.