- Obsolete Date 31-12-2099
- End of support date 31-12-2104
- Throughput up to 38.6 Mpps
- Power Consumption 15.7W (maximum), 11.6W (idle)
- Routing/switching capacity 52 Gbps
- Weight 6 lb
- Weight 2.72 kg
- Latency 100 Mb Latency: < 7 µs 1000 Mb Latency: < 2.0 µs
- Input voltage 15.7W (maximum), 11.6W (idle)
- Ports (24) RJ-45 auto-negotiating 10/100/1000 ports (2) SFP 100/1000 Mbps ports
- Product dimensions (H x W x D) 1.73 x 17.42 x 9.69 in
- Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D) 4.39 x 44.25 x 24.61 cm
- Management features Web browser SNMP IEEE 802.3 Ethernet mib
- Operating humidity range 15 to 95% (noncondensing)
The HPE OfficeConnect 1920S Switch Series, is designed for small businesses that require enhanced performance to support bandwidth-demanding applications. They are ideal for environments that require advanced features for granular control and where smart-managed flexibility is a must for easy network configuration and management. The switches are advanced smart-managed fixed configuration Gigabit switches that are optimized for small business price/performance. They offer 8-, 24- and 48-port configurations, choice of PoE+ and non-PoE+ models; some include SFP slots for fiber connectivity
- Non-PoE and PoE+ 8-, 24- and 48-port models for deployment flexibility.
- Simple and consistent Web interface for easy switch configuration.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Six new advanced smart managed fixed-configuration lite Layer 3 Gigabit switches for affordable high-performance connectivity.
Enhanced security features such as Access Control List, IEEE 802.1x and VLANs guard your network from unwanted or unauthorized access.
The switch series is covered by the Limited Lifetime Warranty with 24×7 phone support for 90 days and business hours thereafter.
Green features like port shutdown and Energy Efficient Ethernet compliance for greater energy-efficiency.
The switch series includes PoE+ options to power IP devices without the cost of additional cabling.
The HPE OfficeConnect 1920S Switch Series supports Energy Efficient Ethernet for lower power consumption and an enhanced feature set for more robust operation.
The HPE OfficeConnect 1920S Switch Series delivers advanced functionality in smart-managed switches, including Layer 3 static routes, SFP ports, rate limiting, link aggregation and IGMP.
Delivers Better Performance at a Lower Total Cost of Ownership
Management security restricts access to critical configuration commands, offers multiple privilege levels with password protection and supports secure http (https).
Simplifies Network Deployment and Management for Small Organizations
The HPE OfficeConnect 1920S Switch Series features easy-to-use, out of the box, plug-and-play deployment.
The series offers a complete portfolio of choices for increased small business flexibility. It consists of six rack-mountable models including 8G-, 24G- and 48G-port with and without PoE+. The 24G- and 48G-port PoE+ models offer SPF fiber connectivity.
These smart-managed switches use an intuitive Web management interface, to simplify deployment and management while offering granular control of key features.
Keeps Your Business Protected with Enhanced Security
- HPE 3 Year Foundation Care Next Business Day Exchange 1920S 24G 2SFP Switch Service
- HPE 5 Year Foundation Care Next Business Day Exchange 1920S 24G 2SFP Switch Service
- Aruba 1G SFP LC SX 500m MMF XCVR
- Aruba 1G SFP LC LX 10km SMF XCVR
- HPE 1G SFP RJ45 T 100m Cat5e XCVR
- Aruba 100m SFP LC FX 2KM MMF Transceiver
- Moving Mountains with Gen10 case study
- Berge versetzen mit Gen10 Servern – Erfolgsgeschichte
- Eyes on the goal, head in the game: football powerhouse AFC Ajax finds a new edge
- HPE OfficeConnect 1920S Switch Series – Data sheet
- ZK Research Labs Product Review: HPE OfficeConnect OC20 Access Points and 1920S PoE Switches
- Moving Mountains with Gen10 companion slide